What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
If you have a company, you will probably want it to be easily recognizable and quickly found in all online search engines.
If some of your website pages are first on SERP (Search Engine Result Page) will be a real success for you, and that’s your main goal.
But how do we make magic happen?
The best advice we can give you is to use complete SEO optimization for your site. But what it is and what are the main points you should pay attention to? You will find out in the following lines.
- Local keyword searches.
- Global competition keyword research
- Analyzing the Top Pages of the competition
- Analyzing the Top Keywords of the competition
- Analyzing the Domain Rank and Traffic of the competition, etc.
- Short Tail Keywords – no more than 3 words
- Long Tail Keywords – more than 3 words
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Keywords – related terms that search engines use to deeply understand the content on a webpage.
- Keywords Research and Distribution for every page
- On-Page Optimization, which will include (based on keywords): Meta Description; SEO Title; Slug
- H1 element
- Content Optimization (Keyword Frequency & SEO structure)
- Images Optimization (Alt text and Title for each image)
- URLs Optimization, etc.
- Guest Blogging
- Infographic Outreach
- Award Link Building Method
- Broken Link Building Method
SET UP ALL THE NEEDED PLATFORMS
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google My Business
- Facebook Pixel
Why your website needs SEO?
Good Search Engine Optimization (SEO) improves site visibility and navigation for both search engines and users without altering your site’s integrity and context.
Some of the benefits:
- An optimized website earns more traffic;
- It can place your company on the first page of SERP
- Your competitors may already be committed to SEO and understand its benefits
- It helps your audience find your website;
- It boosts your credibility and authority;
- It improves the user experience.
What exactly is SEO?
SEO is an abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. Such optimization is necessitated by the different results when searching in various search engines. The most widely used search engine in the world is Google. Several studies have found that 97% of people are limited to the results that appear on the first page.
In other words, if you’re not on the first page of Google, you probably don’t exist. At the same time, on the first page, the traffic to your site increases, and with it – the orders.
What does it take to have effective SEO?
We need to focus on some reference points when building a site for all this to be possible.
A better structure is needed and quality content with a uniqueness of at least 95% of texts. In addition, the placement of external and internal links will lead to more outstanding results.
If you want to optimize your site, starting with an SEO audit is a must. Thanks to it, some gaps in the construction of your site will be identified. You will also find out the main keywords you need to emphasize when writing texts. They should be related to the marketing strategy you are sticking to and potential business decisions.
Finally, you should not miss the number of citations on your site. The more common it is in the online space, the higher it is rated by various search engines. This makes it essential in the relevant field of search. After all, after a certain period of time, you may find it on the first page on Google.
How to make the perfect SEO optimization for our site?
You have two options here. One is to do the process yourself if, of course, you know what to do. Writing unique texts, setting up the website, and doing audits are three radically different areas.
You are likely good at at least one of them. There is a chance that you have knowledge of at least two—but understanding all three borders is an impossible reality. That is why it is much better to turn to specialists.
You can find precisely these in our team!
It consists of leading professionals in various fields who would discuss the opportunities for the development of your business. Making an analysis is not an easy task, but with our help, you will do much better.
We are sure that your business will go in the right direction.
Our first consultation is free, so that you can take advantage of it now! The online presence of each brand has become a life-saving task for it. Many of the companies missing in the online space were soon missing in the physical environment.
In the age of technology, we cannot ignore the possibilities of the Internet, on the contrary.
We must make the most of all the benefits to make ourselves and our business successful!