Our Logo design questionnaire is the key to start the branding process with a clear goal. We will find answers to some vital questions. How do you want to present your company’s products and services in the eyes of your customers? What kind of considerations could you have about making a unique logo? Before the process has begun, it’s time to create the most straightforward possible idea. Start with how you want your customers to notice your business?
Why you need this?
Developing a brand identity is one of the areas of marketing that is often overlooked. Because it does not give direct, measurable results, this is usually the last thing a company is willing to invest in.
The most successful companies know that creating a unique brand identity helps them build the foundations needed to establish marketing strategies to support customer generation and continued brand loyalty.
We want to show you the right way, so we share our branding questionnaire, which will help you find your future business development answers. This questionnaire is a vital part of the branding process.
Logo design questionnaire for your business!
These logo design questionnaire will guide our team to the essence of your business, the values on which you base it. We will need detailed information about the successes you are aiming for with the help of branding. Thus, we will create the most suitable logo for you. Why is this important to us? With a better idea of your brand, we will understand individual details that will “reveal” to us the unique logo that will be your brand’s face in front of the world from now on.
Take a look at our logo design questionnaire specifically crated for your business:
- What is the name of your business?
- Describe your business/service in one sentence. (Difficult but vital!)
- What are your business goals (short, medium, and long term)?
- If you are not a new company – what are the reasons to want a new logo?
- What do you want to achieve with your new logo?
- Do you know your main competitors?
- Are you familiar with your competitor’s digital presence? If yes, what do you like or dislike about it?
- Who are your target customers?
- Where will your business be advertised?
The following questions will give us a closer look at your logo’s idea – the visualization, color scheme, and style you want it to be. Also, we will receive detailed information on how and where you want to use it. Try to direct our team as much as possible to what you are looking for as a result. Feel free to show references you like or don’t like. Each direction on your part will bring us closer to the expected result.
- Do you have a specific idea for a logo?
- What colors do you not like?
- Do you want to use the existing colors of the brand or a particular range of colors?
- What words should describe your logo?
- Do you have a font you like – or one that you do not want to use?
- Where will you use the logo (i.e., Internet/print)?
- What type of logos do you like and why?
- o you have a tag line? If yes, do you expect the tag line to be included in all visualizations of your logo?
- What do you want your message to be to your customers? What emotion do you want it to evoke?
Some practical logo design questionnaire
Here is the time to think about all the questions you have to us and direct us to an indicative deadline, specific work requirements, and additional materials that you may need.
- What is your planned budget?
- Do you want any additional design services along with your new logo? (e.g., business cards, letterheads, and other stationery, social media icons/banners, promotional materials, etc.)
- When do you want your logo ready for web/print?
- Do you want to add something?
Once you answer this logo design questionnaire, you are one step closer to creating a sustainable brand. Also, you are already on the way to creating a consistent brand identity. This will help establish your business and help you gain new customers. Creating a logo is just a step in establishing lasting positions among your competition.
Please don’t waste time, but contact the Marinext Consulting team today and let’s discuss your vision for your corporate identity.